Apply Now For NCCP Coaching Course Grant
The Nordiq Canada Women’s Committee is offering up to 4 grants to subsidize participation by female coaches in NCCP courses at the T2T level or higher. Two grants of $600 will be offered to coaches for travel to a different province from which they reside to attend a course. Two grants of $400 will be offered to coaches traveling within their province to attend a course. Grants will be for courses occurring between April 15th 2021 – October 30, 2021
- Applications should be sent to , with subject line “Women’s Committee Coaching Course Grant”
- Applications will be accepted until midnight on 28th March.
- Please identify your Club location and the location and level of the NCCP course you would like to attend (applications for online courses are also encouraged).
- In your application please provide a brief bio, including your current role in the cross country skiing community, and a short explanation of how you intend to use the knowledge gained at the course (no more than 250 words please!).
- Successful candidates will be notified by 7th April.
Recipients will also be asked to provide a brief report to the Women’s Committee and acknowledgement of the support of the Women’s Committee/Nordiq Canada should be made via the social media platforms of their club.