Nordiq Canada Coaching Positions
Nordiq Canada is seeking two full-time National Ski Team coaches to help Canada reach World Championship and Olympic podiums:
- National Team NextGen Coach
- National Team World Cup Coach
Hot off a second WJRU23 medal in as many years and several career-best performances on the World Cup, and driven by a newly minted Gold Medal Profile, the future is bright.
If you are a seasoned coach with the following superpowers, we want to hear from you:
- An ability to inspire and align many people to a common vision and plan through outstanding communication, leadership and change management skills
- A humble passion for learning and to sharing knowledge with others
- A desire to work in a pan-Canadian team environment that is integrated and seamless
Please email your resume and cover letter to by May 3, 2021. One interview process will be used to fill both positions. Please indicate the position you prefer in your cover letter.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, however, given equal competence, Canadian Citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. Nordiq Canada is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. This position is funded in part by Sport Canada.