Nordiq Connections Webinar #3
When: Jun 16, 2020 12:00 PM MST
Topic: Intentional Training
What mindset will most benefit athletes in their approach to training and what habits can they adopt to gain added benefits to their regular workouts?
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Webinar recordings can be found on the Nordiq Canada Youtube channel for your viewing pleasure!
- National Ski Team Coach for Nordiq Canada
- Graduate of the Norwegian School of Sports Science.
- Winner of the coach of the year from the Norwegian ski federation.
- Previously Head Coach at Team Kollen, the junior team constituted from clubs based at Holmenkollen in Oslo.
- Para Nordic National Ski Team Head Coach since 2010
- Former Olympian and visually impaired Para-Olympian guide
- Govern Generals’ Meritorious Service award recipient
- Recipient of numerous Petro Canada Coaching excellence awards
- Born and raised in Athabasca, AB
- Senior National Team member 2016-2019
- 9 time Canadian National Champion
- Trains with the Alberta World Cup Academy