Women In Coaching Mentorship Program
The most successful and meaningful learning comes from mentorship!
Nordiq Canada is proud to announce our Women in Coaching Mentorship Program starting this September. This initiative was created to expand the knowledge of, and opportunities for women who coach cross-country and Para nordic skiing in Canada.
The mentor and mentee coaches will work year-round in a one-to-one partnership supported by Nordiq Canada. All coaches will be awarded NCCP Professional Development (PD) points following the successful completion of the mentorship program.
NOTE: Nordiq Canada supports all women and anybody who identifies as a woman including trans, non-binary, or gender fluid members of the ski community.
- Create supportive relationships between cross-country and Para nordic coaches
- Guided practical application of course based knowledge
- Gain knowledge from experienced coaches in a hands-on environment
- Expand your resource network
- Gain NCCP (PD) Points
- Increased opportunity for selection to a Nordiq Canada competition trip or camp
Review the application checklist below and ensure all documents are submitted by August 22, 2022.
Complete the appropriate online Women in Coaching Mentorship application forms: