Gear up. Go ski.
Join the team and look the part on the trails in quality branded gear from Nordiq Canada. Our collection is always growing so be sure to check in for new, fun items to complete your kit.
Nordiq Canada Track Attack Neck Warmer
Inspired by our 2022 Olympic and Paralympic team, this neck warmer was created for our Track Attack program.
Show your support for the best athletes in Canada, and the development of the next generation of stars while wearing this neck warmer
Net weight (kg):0.05
Shipping and Delivery
Nordiq Canada processes and ships orders Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Please allow up to five (5) business days for our team to process your order, unless otherwise specified in your order confirmation. Processing delays may occur during major national, or international events and public holidays.
Customers will receive an order confirmation and shipping confirmation via email. The shipping confirmation will contain your order tracking information. Orders are estimated to arrive approximately two (2) to seven (7) business days after being shipped. Please note that shipping to certain rural or remote destinations may result in longer shipping times. Nordiq Canada does not guarantee these estimated times. If you have any questions regarding the status of your shipment once you receive the Shipping Confirmation, we recommend that you contact the appropriate carrier for updates.
All orders will be shipped from Nordiq Canada's facility in Canmore (100-1995 Olympic Way Canmore, AB, T1W 2T6) at Canada Post's preferential rate. All customers will receive a tracking number.
Shipping Costs Within Canada
- Standard Shipping (2-7 business days)
- Free shipping* (2-7 business days)
Nordiq Canada ships from coast to coast in Canada - this includes the ten provinces and three (3) territories. Nordiq Canada does not ship outside of Canada at this time, and does not ship to PO boxes; please provide a physical address.
Returns, Exchange Policy, and Frequently Asked Questions
If you are not 100% satisfied with an online purchase, Nordiq Canada will accept returns within 30 days of the delivery date, provided the merchandise has not been worn or washed, the original tags are still attached, and it was purchased on NordiqCanada.ca (some restrictions may apply). A refund of the price of the purchased product will be made to the original method of payment. Please note that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Only unworn, unwashed merchandise with the original tags still attached will be accepted.
- No refund (or exchange) will be made on purchases made on site during an event.
- If an item is on sale after the original date of purchase, we regret that we cannot refund the difference in price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the customer, including shipping charges for returns.
- Please allow a full billing cycle for a credit to appear on a statement.
- For more questions or information please contact
Although Nordiq Canada does not offer exchange options, you can return one or more items by following the steps below. If you wish to receive the item in a different size or color, we recommend that you place a new order and then return the original item(s) for a refund.
Goods can be returned for a refund by following the steps below.
- Determine if the product is eligible for a refund (please see general guidelines above).
- Return a copy of the purchase order and merchandise to:
100-1995 Olympic Way
Canmore AB T1W 2T6