Gear up. Go ski.
Join the team and look the part on the trails in quality branded gear from Nordiq Canada. Our collection is always growing so be sure to check in for new, fun items to complete your kit.
YP Classics Premium Snapback Cap
Keep the sun off your face and your eyes on the prize with the Nordiq Canada classic snapback cap featuring legendary FlexFit Technology. This 5-panel cap has matching undervisor and an adjustable strap.
|Size Range:||6 5/8″ – 7 5/8″|
|Fabric Content:||80% Acrylic; 20% Wool|
|Sizes:||6 5/8″ – 7 5/8″|
Shipping and delivery
Nordiq Canada processes and ships orders Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays. Please allow up to five (5) business days for our team to process your order unless otherwise indicated in your order confirmation. Processing delays may occur during major national and international events and holidays.
Customers will receive an order confirmation and shipping confirmation via email. Shipping confirmation will contain your order tracking information. Orders are estimated to arrive approximately two (2) to seven (7) business days after they have been shipped. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times. Nordiq Canada does not guarantee these estimated timelines. Should you have questions regarding the status of your shipment once you have received your shipping confirmation, we recommend that you contact the appropriate carrier for updates.
All orders will be shipped from Nordiq Canada’s Canmore location (100-1995 Olympic Way Canmore, AB, T1W 2T6) based on the preferred rate of Canada Post. All customers will be provided with a tracking number.
- Standard shipping (2-7 business days) - $10.00
- Free shipping* (2-7 business days) – Less than $5 order
Nordiq Canada ships from coast-to-coast in Canada – each of the 10 provinces and three (3) territories. Nordiq Canada at this time does not ship outside of Canada, and does not ship to P.O. boxes; please provide a physical address.
Return and exchange policy and frequently asked questions
If not 100 per cent satisfied with an online purchase, Nordiq Canada will accept the return within 30 days of the delivery date, provided the merchandise is unworn, unwashed, has the original tags still attached and was purchased at Shop.NordiqCanada.ca or is defective (some restrictions may apply). A refund for the purchased product price will be issued to the original method of payment. Please note that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Only unworn, unwashed merchandise with original tags still attached will be accepted.
- All headwear are final sale.
- Refunds (or exchanges) will not be issued on purchases made on-site at an event.
- If an item is on sale after the original purchase date, we regret that we are unable to refund the difference in price.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable and the responsibility of the customer, including the cost of shipping for returns.
- Please allow one billing cycle for a credit to appear on a statement.
- Should you require assistance or have a question, please email or call 403-678-6791.
While Nordiq Canada does not offer exchange options, you may return an item(s) by following the steps below. Should you wish to receive the item in a different size or colour, we recommend placing a new order, and then returning your original item(s) for a refund.
Merchandise may be returned for a refund by following the steps below.
- Determine if the product is eligible for a refund (please see general guidelines above).
- Return a copy of the order form and the merchandise to:Nordiq Canada
100-1995 Olympic Way
Canmore AB T1W 2T6