2021 Jackrabbit Toque Design Contest
Hello to all Jackrabbits and Bunnyrabbits!
We invite all Jackrabbit and Bunnyrabbit skiers to participate in designing the 2021 Jackrabbit Toque, which will be worn by 10,500 Jackrabbit and Bunnyrabbit skiers across Canada!
Get your ideas ready…here is the template for your design: Jackrabbit Toque Design Contest 2021
The criteria for entering in the contest are as follows:
- Contestants must be currently enrolled in a Nordiq Canada Jackrabbit or Bunnyrabbit program
- Contestants must be between the ages of 5-9.
Selection process and timelines:
- Designs should be submitted: by noon, MST on March 11, 2020.
- Nordiq Canada will select 10 final designs. The voting period will run from March 11 to March 18, 2020 until noon (MST) via Survey Monkey. Please remember that only Nordiq Canada members are eligible to vote!
- Announcement of the ‘winning’ toque design will be posted on Nordiq Canada’s Facebook page and website.